ESAfrica produces behavior-specific and industry-specific publications to provide an unbiased assessment of the trends and practices most relevant to you.
Our Surveys are delivered through a secure online tool or protected offline spreadsheet. This allows the respondents to complete the surveys in a matter of hours up to a few days.
Types of Surveys: Employee/Organisation Survey
Employee/Organisation survey provides a detailed analysis of your employee's satisfaction level and attitude towards your organization. Analysis of an organization's learning climate produces fertilizer that helps an organization to grow. Employee/Organisation Survey analysis helps to identify constraints for the growth of your organization.
* Identify labor relations issues confidentially and anonymously
* Independently evaluate your management teams' strengths and weaknesses
* Improve productivity, quality and customer service through the development of action plans
* Identify organization-wide issues and solicit ideas for corrective action
* Gather objective data from which management may develop a meaningful dialogue
* Reduce turnover
* Solicit employees' involvement in the process of change
Salary Surveys evaluate current remunerations practices in the local labor market. The accuracy of the data we employ has to match your organization (size, type, industry, location, etc.). Accuracy means knowing what organizations similar to yours are paying to recruit and retain employees. It means being confident the data you base your decisions on truly reflects your organisation's market. Our data collection comes directly from the source - employees and employers.