JOB REF ID:
A first degree in any Social Science, Economics, Business Administration
Minimum of 7 years of Project Management
BANKING & FINANCE
A leading financial sector development organisation working to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. Established in late 2007, a leader in facilitating an all-inclusive and growth-promoting financial system. The organisation is funded by the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Manages the organisation’s Program Management processes, procedures and tools etc.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and that the project's objectives are met.
- Provides central support to all teams in order to achieve the strategic aspirations of the organisation
- Support the organisation in delivering against the organisation’s strategic objectives by consistently tracking progress of projects toward delivery of meaningful results.
- Analyses the organisation’s strategic calendar/ Business Plan and develops the a program management approach, processes and procedures including tools and templates to drive monitoring of projects
- Integrates plans with the Financial Inclusion Secretariat to ensure programme interdependencies are captured and monitored
- Institutionalises the required program and project management tools, approach and processes and communicate to all heads of department to ensure adherence and to achieve efficient program/project execution
- Ensures clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with all project leads; coordination with vendors and service providers and communicating project milestones to internal and external stakeholders as required
- With approval from the General Manager, defines program management plan including budget, resource requirements, timelines and governance structure
- Liaises with all departmental leads and approve any change requests in line with each project scope
- Manages overall program financials and budget and ensure that any deviations are duly authorised by the General Manager
- Actively manages and oversees the implementation of all strategic business initiatives to build a culture of excellence and quality delivery as it relates to project management
- Works with Programme Leads to develop Monitoring and Evaluation framework
- Monitors progress of all on-going projects on a weekly basis. Prepares monthly reports providing the project status, highlighting overdue project tasks and recommending corrective action(s) where required
- Prepares quarterly progress reports for donors or as required, for the General Manager’s review & Sign-off
- Conducts programme/Innovation grant impact assessment and produce monthly reports
- Develops an effective document management system that promotes finding and sharing information easily across the organisation
- As required, contributes to the organisation’s knowledge management by facilitating knowledge sharing sessions, creating training materials and ensuring these materials are consistently saved to the Group Folder for ease of reference and retrieval of information
Commensurate with experience
ETERNAL JOB LINK: