Qualifications should include either an MBA, a Masters in Finance or ACCA/CFA
Minimum of 15 years’ work experience with at least 7 in Investment Banking, corporate restructuring, capital raising or M&A
Track record in executing (same as above)
Financial Analysis and Valuation skills
Effective relationship management, strong business networks and market knowledge
Strong leadership capability
Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
Open to all Nationals.
Company Profile: An Investment Banking subsidiary providing comprehensive advisory services not limited to: financial advisory; debt and equity capital raising including initial public offerings; mergers and acquisitions; project and structured finance to domestic and multinational clients.
Internal – Executive Director, Chairman and other support functions
Group – Legal, Compliance, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Transaction Banking.
External – Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions, Regulatory bodies
To originate and manage businesses while providing solutions and maintaining effective relationship management of clients in order to meet their needs.
1. Originate new capital raising, restructuring or M&A transactions.
2. Identify business opportunities for clients by understanding their finances, business strategies; and industry dynamics.
3. Ensure the execution of transactions and timely collection of fees.
4. Build and maintain credibility and trust with Executives and Boards of companies
5. Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance responsibilities as well as risk thresholds
6. Ensure; and if need be, develop new systems, procedures and controls that are adequate for business solutions/ deals.
7. Maintain adequate communication of performance and activities to relevant stakeholders
8. Manage business unit profitability effectively.
9. Proactively identify opportunities for more comprehensive marketing and cross-selling opportunities that would be beneficial to the Group through extensive collaboration with relevant stakeholders within the Group
10. Manage and motivate a team of skilled Investment Bankers from junior to mid-level.
11. Oversee financial models developed by team