JOB REF ID:
Bachelor degree in Business and Management courses
Over 12 years’ experience with a minimum of 9 years cognate experience in sales of the pension industry
BANKING & FINANCE
A private limited liability company duly licensed by the National Pension Commission (PenCom), to carry on business as a Pension Fund Administrator (PFA)
- To develop and effectively drive the sales strategy organisation-wide; ensuring right staff capacity in the region, providing required knowledge, skills and motivation for all staff members in the region, and that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy.
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management across the various regions in the country.
- Develop and drive the sales strategy for the organisation.
- Develop and implement an effective liability generation system from all business opportunities across the Regions.
- Consistently explore the business environment and business referrals to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
- Provide support for an effective marketing plan that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the network.
- Ensuring the development of appropriate products and services as well as bank wide support to the front-line sales staff that would drive business cultivation and increased customer wallet share within the defined business segment
- Constantly build confidence among the team, which inspires them to proactively track and trap business opportunities the organisation for long term business growth and sustaining the competitive advantage, by ensuring the organisation is the Pension Funds Administrator of choice for its various target market
Commensurate with experience
ETERNAL JOB LINK: