JOB REF ID:
Bachelor Degree in Business and Management courses
Over 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 7 years cognate experience in sales of the pension industry
BANKING & FINANCE
A private limited liability company duly licensed by the National Pension Commission (PenCom), to carry on business as a Pension Fund Administrator (PFA)
- To effectively drive the territory’s sales strategy; ensuring right staff capacity in the territory, providing required knowledge, skills and motivation for all staff members in the territory, and that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the territory objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the region.
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management within territory.
- Ensure the effective implementation of a low risk portfolio strategy on business transactions within the territory.
- Develop and implement an effective AUM generation system from all business opportunities within the territory.
- Consistently explore the territorial business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
- Provide support for an effective marketing plan to increase market share/penetration across the network to build confidence among the team, which inspires them to proactively track and trap
Commensurate with experience
ETERNAL JOB LINK: