JOB REF ID:
- A degree in any Social Sciences discipline; an MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in trust and/or fiduciary company
- Knowledge of compliance and internal processes relating to the administrations of trust.
- Clarity in communication across a broad spectrum of clients.
- Highly self-motivated to succeed and motivate others
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced at building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals including a natural ability to promote marketing and business development initiatives in a dynamic way
- Highly organised with the ability to complete tasks in a methodical structured manner to ensure completion to a consistent standard
- The provision of annual trust administration services
- Preparation of annual report to trustees
- Maintenance of the company internal compliance requirements
- Leadership, Training and Coaching skills
BANKING & FINANCE
An indegineous financial services firm offering a full spectrum of Financial Advisory services that cover financial/ business restructuring and consolidation to clients’ corporate plans.
Candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar role in either Accountancy, Banking or Financial Services company and should have delivered team strategies in securing trustee compliance and profitable growth.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Trust and fiduciary administration including payments, filing, bookkeeping clients’ portfolios.
- Act as director, nominee director and signatory for clients’ structures
- Ensuring policies and procedures are in place for client on-boarding and management
- Overseeing compliance issues and ensuring that the business is complying with regulatory requirements along with staff
- Liaise with accountants to ensure co-ordination of administration and information
- Promoting our trustee services to the trustees of all trusts so identified
- Responsible for delivering services both internally focussed in managing exposure to risk for the business and outwardly focussed on delivering a professional and streamlined service to a range of trustees in-line with the company brand.
- Development of an interactive database of trust matters and the associated collateral to deliver a streamlined service
- Coordinating the annual management of each trust and the preparation of annual trust accounts
- Coordination of trustee meetings/agendas and minutes.
Commensurate with experience
ETERNAL JOB LINK: