Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance related course.
· 8-10 years of relative work experience.
· Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years of experience in corporate financial management
· Proficient with financial software systems
· Proven working knowledge of banking industry rules and regulations
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, particularly Excel
An indegineous financial services firm offering a full spectrum of Financial Advisory services that cover financial/ business restructuring and consolidation to clients’ corporate plans.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in corporate financial management and will be responsible for the overall liquidity management strategy of the Organization to ensure a ROI on company funds.
. Handle receipt, banking and protection of company funds, securities and financial products
· Anticipate borrowing needs and available funds for investment
· Develop an annual budget for the company and create long-term projections based on departmental needs and upcoming capital projects
· Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
· Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational and capital investment needs
· Advise Senior Management of loans, liquidity and investments
· Prepare financial reports
· Monitor third party activities handling outsourced treasury functions